Some cost saving tips for your heating bills from your Air and Water Factor professionals as we head into winter!
Three ways to save money on heating bills this year!
1. If you are able, bringing your thermostat temperature five degrees lower could result in 10-15% savings or more!
2. Turning your heater off when away from home may seem like a cost-saving measure, but in reality it may be more efficient to keep the temperature steady through the cold snaps. Moving the temperature up and down can overwork your system.
3. Keeping up with good maintenance on your heating system and the filters is crucial.
Other Tips To Save Money On Heating
- Keep the cold air out by covering drafty windows and door cracks with a towel or blanket.
- Unlike with air conditioning, we recommend shutting the vents in uninhabited rooms to focus heated air toward the rooms where there is activity.
- Finally, call Air and Water Factor at 480-706-3333 for a heating system check-up, before it gets COLD! Or just click the image below to go to our Order Page!
Call Air and Water Factor at 480-706-3333 for a heating system check-up!
Welcome to Air and Water Factor – Cooling, Heating and Plumbing, where you will get fast, reliable, and professional air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services.
We provide installation, repair and maintenance services in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe and all of the East Valley of Phoenix, Arizona – including Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Fountain Hills, Gold Canyon, Paradise Valley, Queen Creek, and the San Tan Valley! Winner of the 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award! read more about the award…