Trane AC Units Are A Best Value For Arizona!
When you live in Arizona cities like Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler or Queen Creek, you realize that the summer temperatures can exceed 100-degrees for three, four months… or longer! Since this is a statement of fact, finding the best AC system to power your home or office is not just a luxury – it’s a requirement. This is why many residents of these cities often choose Trane Air Conditioners to keep their homes cool when the triple-digit heat arrives.
Three Reasons Why Trane AC Units Are A Best Value For Arizona Homeowners
Reason #1 – Trane Air Conditioners Are Reliable
When your home is in an area that is frequently hammered with hot weather, your AC system will run around the clock. It’s due to this fact that most homeowners depend on Trane Air Conditioning systems to keep them cool. Trane AC units are very reliable for several reasons:
- Professional installation experts here in the USA manufacture them with high-quality parts. Trane takes tremendous pride in the quality of each product they manufacture. This includes the parts they use to create each AC system. Plus, professional technicians here in America assemble all Trane units sold in the US.
- Trane systems are developed through years of trial and minimal error. Trane has been a dependable vendor of top-rated AC systems for several years. And with each new product they create, they learn and improve their efforts. This ensures that the Trane AC unit you buy is extremely dependable.
Reason #2 – Trane AC Units Are Energy Efficient
Another important factor for Arizona homeowners to consider is energy efficiency. When your AC system runs 24/7, most homeowners experience a huge rise in their monthly energy bills. However, when you buy an energy efficient system – such as those manufactured by Trane, you will save money each month on your utility bills. And since the hot weather stays in Arizona for a long time, these savings will add up over the long haul.
In fact, many of today’s top selling Trane systems are Energy Star® rated by the US Federal Government. And these systems can save homeowners between 20-30% off their monthly energy bills.
Reason #3 – Trane Systems Have Incredible Service Records
As we mentioned above, finding a dependable and reliable replacement AC system is important when you live in the desert. However, another important element is the service record that a manufacture will produce. When it comes to name brand AC systems, Trane is among the leaders in reliability. Plus, each company that sells and installs Trane systems in Arizona is a certified Trane Comfort Specialist. This means that they know how to service these systems effectively to ensure they operate at peak efficiency even on the hottest days in Arizona.
When you live in Arizona, and you’re looking for a new AC unit to keep your home cool, you can depend on Trane Air Conditioners to get the job done – affordable and with incredible reliability.
For more information on Trane, read this article at their website.
Like what you’ve read? Get on the cool Trane® !
CALL US TODAY AT 480-706-3333 OR USE OUR ONLINE FORM.
Welcome to Air and Water Factor – Cooling, Heating and Plumbing, where you will get fast, reliable, and professional air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services!
Air and Water Factor Cooling, Heating and Plumbing has been dedicated to providing exceptional service to both residential and light commercial HVAC and plumbing projects in Mesa and the East Valley of Phoenix for over 10 years.
Over those years, Air and Water Factor – Cooling, Heating and Plumbing has earned a reputation for exceeding our customers’ expectations for HVAC service, professionalism, and technical expertise. We offer a full range of air conditioning, heating, indoor air quality and home energy services to our customers, including specialized plumbing services. We have been awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2015! We pride ourselves on being an ethical, reliable, family owned & operated company for more than 12 years. We’re also licensed in both residential & commercial industries (ROC#293229, ROC#293189), insured and bonded, and we’re dedicated to providing exceptional customer service with every interaction.
Air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services from Air and Water Factor for Mesa, Ahwatukee, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Scottsdale, and all of the East Valley of Phoenix, Arizona – including Apache Junction, Fountain Hills, Gold Canyon, Paradise Valley, Queen Creek, and the San Tan Valley!
We are an SRP Qualified Contractor, APS Qualified Contractor, Trane Comfort Specialist & Dealer, Lennox Dealer, Bryant Dealer, NATE Certified, and Arizona Heat Pump Council Member.
Providing superior HVAC and plumbing services to all of the East Valley of Phoenix Arizona.
Air and Water Factor – Cooling, Heating and Plumbing
- Air Conditioning and Heating Installation, Service, Repair
- Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters and Water Filtration Systems
- Hydro Jetting and Camera Service on a Mainline – for residential only
- We now offer slab leak repair and re-pipe (whole house.)
- Certified Backflow Prevention Assembly Testing!
- Service for All HVAC Makes & Models
- Background Checked – Certified Technicians
- Professional & Thoroughly-Trained Contractors
- Emergency Service – Nights and Weekends
- Affordable Maintenance Agreement Plans