Money Saving HVAC Tips For Home owners in Chandler and East Phoenix
One of the responsibilities of home ownership is keeping your major appliances running in tip top shape. When it comes to air conditioning and heating systems, most home owners will reach out to get an expert opinion and any necessary service. The other option some home owners take is they’ll let the HVAC unit run till it breaks down. Putting off service or maintenance often result in expensive replacement or repair jobs. Lets talk about some HVAC tips for Chandler and East Phoenix home owners that will help you save more time and money on your hvac unit.
3 Important HVAC Tips If You’re A Home Owner
Review the following HVAC tips that will not only save you time and money, but will also increase indoor air quality and comfort each year.
HVAC Tips #1 – Schedule Routine Maintenance Twice Per Year
If you have an all-in-one HVAC system, a heat pump or traditional heating and separate AC units, keeping them maintained by a professional is a smart tip – especially in a temperature sensitive area like Arizona. In order to keep them running efficiently around the clock and to improve indoor air quality, it is recommended that you have your system tuned-up twice per year. Doing this provides you several benefits including:
- Improves your indoor air quality. Frequently replacing your air filters can reduce COPD flair-ups or other related issues.
- Reduces energy drains. By keeping all the components running your HVAC system in great condition, it also will help you run more efficiently. This will save you money with monthly utility bills. And since your AC system will most likely run around the clock in summertime, this can add up to huge savings.
- Increases Comfort. When you have your system maintained twice per year, it will also ensure your system operates under peak standards. This is especially important when it comes to delivering comfortable Air conditioning in the summer.
HVAC Tips #2 – Replace Your Indoor Filters Often
One thing that any home owner can do to keep their HVAC system running strong and air quality high is to replace the indoor air filters at least every month. These filters are often found inside the internal ventilation system inside the home. They are also found in the vents on the upper floor of homes that circulate air from the house directly to the HVAC system. It is very dusty in the desert. So replacing these filters often will not only increase the efficiency of the HVAC system and save money on utilities, but it will also improve indoor air quality.
HVAC Tips #3 – Take Time to Learn Facts about HVAC Systems
They say that knowledge is key to making informed decisions. This is why the last of the HVAC tips for home owners we’ll provide today is to do some research about how HVAC units work. Each HVAC unit is uniquely designed to keep a home in Arizona cool in summer and warm in winter. But the more you know about how each component of the HVAC system works together – the better prepared you will be when you need to contact a service professional. When you live in Arizona, it’s important to know at least the basics about HVAC systems.
Welcome to Air and Water Factor – Cooling, Heating and Plumbing, where you will get fast, reliable, and professional air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services!
Air and Water Factor Cooling, Heating and Plumbing has been dedicated to providing exceptional service to both residential and light commercial HVAC and plumbing projects in Mesa and the East Valley of Phoenix for over 10 years.
Reliable and Trustworthy AC and Heating Repair, Service and Installation Services
Our company offers you several HVAC services including:
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Service all makes and models
- Our company offers financing, available with approved credit
- We are Licensed – Bonded – Insured
Superior plumbing services to all of the East Valley of Phoenix Arizona.
We specialize in:
Water Heaters – Tankless Water Heaters – Water Filtration Systems
We now offer slab leak repair and re-pipe (whole house.)
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR PLUMBING NEEDS AT 480-706-3333 OR USE OUR ONLINE FORM.
Air Conditioning and Heating Service Programs
One way that Air and Water Factor – Cooling, Heating and Plumbing accelerates past the competition is through the truly unique and affordable service programs we offer our customers. This program is known as the Excellence Club. Air and Water Factor – Cooling, Heating and Plumbing’s agreement includes two yearly maintenance “Tune-Ups”, one for the cooling and one for the heating season, as well as a 15% discount on parts and labor. You will also receive priority service should a break down occur.
Air and Water Factor – Cooling, Heating and Plumbing
- Air Conditioning and Heating Installation, Service, Repair
- Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters and Water Filtration Systems
- Service for All HVAC Makes & Models
- Background Checked – Certified Technicians
- Professional & Thoroughly-Trained Contractors
- Emergency Service – Nights and Weekends
- Affordable Maintenance Agreement Plans
Serving Phoenix, Mesa and the East Valley
Air and Water Factor is proud to be a member of the Arizona Heat Pump Council! Air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services from Air and Water Factor for Mesa, Ahwatukee, Gilbert, Chandler, and all of the East Valley of Phoenix Arizona
Watch the video about the benefits of working with a certified Arizona Heat Pump Council technician! Learn about the Air Conditioning and Heating System 16-Point Checkup
For more information, please visit the Arizona Heat Pump website
CALL US TODAY AT 480-706-3333!