Air and Water Factor is participating in the 2019 SRP 20-point cooling system checkup!
Arizona summers can be tough on your cooling system, and there’s not much worse than a broken AC when temperatures are 110° or higher. In preparation for summer, Air and Water Factor, in partnership with SRP, is offering customers a discounted 20-point inspection for just $69.95, and just $40 for additional system.
To take advantage of this offer, you must schedule an inspection before April 30, 2019.
Here’s what you get in the 20-point cooling system checkup:
Your Air and Water Factor technician will perform an in-depth inspection and checkup of your AC unit to ensure it’s in tip-top condition. This inspection includes the following:
- Check thermostat operation and accuracy
- Clean filter or replace (customer supplied)
- Check and document system temperature split
- Check and document superheat and subcool
- Check and document operating pressures
- Inspect electrical disconnect
- Inspect wiring and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contactors, relays and circuit boards
- Check capacitors and start components
- Inspect and test safety switches and devices
- Check voltage and amperage at all motors and compressor
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt build up
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts (as required)
- Inspect belt and adjust tension (as required)
- Inspect condensate pan and flush the drain line
(if cleaning is required, then Air and Water Factor will provide a quote if additional charges apply)
- Inspect outdoor coil and advise customer of condition
- Inspect indoor coil and advise customer of condition
(only if accessible and won’t disturb any seal on the cabinet)
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Explain and document all necessary repairs
- Run and test system
Note: Inspections for other types of systems will vary.
Here are the offer details and requirements for the 20 point cooling system checkup:
Only SRP customers are eligible.
Offer valid Feb. 15—April 30, 2019
Offer applicable on split systems.
Inspection must be completed by an SRP Certified Contractor.
Participants will receive a 20-point inspection (details above).
Your Certified Contractor will provide a detailed summary of inspection.
Any repairs performed by the Certified Contractor will result in additional costs.
SRP makes no representations and provides no warranty/guarantee with respect to the service described herein.
Remember, The offer is only good until April 30, 2019,
so schedule your 20-point inspection NOW!
Call us at 480-706-3333 or use our Online Order Form!
Call Air and Water Factor at 480-706-3333
Or just click the image below to go to our Contact Us Page!
Welcome to Air and Water Factor – Cooling, Heating and Plumbing, where you will get fast, reliable, and professional air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services.
We provide installation, repair and maintenance services in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe and all of the East Valley of Phoenix, Arizona – including Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Fountain Hills, Gold Canyon, Paradise Valley, Queen Creek, and the San Tan Valley! Winner of the 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award! read more about the award…
Welcome to Air and Water Factor – Cooling, Heating and Plumbing, where you will get fast, reliable, and professional air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services!
Air and Water Factor Cooling, Heating and Plumbing is dedicated to providing exceptional service to both residential and light commercial HVAC and plumbing projects in Mesa and the East Valley of Phoenix for over 10 years.
Over those years, Air and Water Factor – Cooling, Heating and Plumbing has earned a reputation for exceeding our customers’ expectations for HVAC service, professionalism, and technical expertise. We offer a full range of air conditioning, heating, indoor air quality and home energy services to our customers, including specialized plumbing services. Our commitment to quality workmanship and customer satisfaction influence every decision that we make.
Air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services from Air and Water Factor for Mesa, Ahwatukee, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Scottsdale, and all of the East Valley of Phoenix, Arizona – including Apache Junction, Fountain Hills, Gold Canyon, Paradise Valley, Queen Creek, and the San Tan Valley!
We are an SRP Qualified Contractor, APS Qualified Contractor, Trane Comfort Specialist & Dealer, Lennox Dealer, Bryant Dealer, NATE Certified, and Arizona Heat Pump Council Member.
Air and Water Factor – Cooling, Heating and Plumbing
Providing superior plumbing services to all of the East Valley of Phoenix Arizona.
- We specialize in:
Water Heaters – Tankless Water Heaters – Water Filtration Systems
We now offer slab leak repair and re-pipe (whole house.)
Certified Backflow Prevention Assembly Testing!
- Air Conditioning and Heating Installation, Service, Repair
- Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters and Water Filtration Systems
- Service for All HVAC Makes & Models
- Background Checked – Certified Technicians
- Professional & Thoroughly-Trained Contractors
- Emergency Service – Nights and Weekends
- Affordable Maintenance Agreement Plans
Serving Phoenix, Mesa and the East Valley
Air and Water Factor is proud to be a member of the Arizona Heat Pump Council! Air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services from Air and Water Factor for Mesa, Ahwatukee, Gilbert, Chandler, and all of the East Valley of Phoenix Arizona